The administrator of your personal data is Alicja Kwiatkowska who runs a business under the name Luka w Sztuce entered into the Central Registration And Information On Business of the Republic of Poland kept by the Minister in charge of economy, having: address of the place of business: ul. Wyczółkowskiego 9/36, TIN PL5783146483, REGON 389365711, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: +48 510227650.
Below you will find all the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- The administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Inspector. In matters related to the protection of personal data and in order to implement your rights, please contact the Administrator.
- Personal data is processed for the purpose of:
– conclusion and implementation of a sales agreement,
– offering you products and services as the implementation of direct marketing and selecting them in terms of your needs, i.e. profiling, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR. Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner.
- Personal data will be stored for the duration of the concluded sales agreement and / or preparation of an offer regarding possible cooperation in order to conduct direct marketing and offer you our products and services directly. The processing for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services continues until you object to their processing for this purpose.
- Providing data is voluntary, but it may be necessary to conclude and implement a sales agreement or to prepare an individual offer.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities authorized to obtain personal data based on the provisions of law and entities involved in the cooperation process in order to implement the sales agreement.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to third countries / international organizations.
- As the Administrator of your data, I provide you with the right to access to them, you can also rectify them, request their removal or limit their processing. You can also exercise the right to object to the Administrator against the processing of your data and the right to transfer data to another data administrator. In case of voluntary consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made based on the consent before its withdrawal. I would also like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority supervising compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.