- No products in the cart.
1. Are all the artworks original?
Most of the works are originals created by me personally from start to finish.
Artistic graphics are created in limited editions and most often each copy is slightly different from each other. They are all hand-signed originals.
Graphic reproductions are original designs made digitally or in combined techniques. Each printed copy is signed by hand.
2. Can I place a personal order?
Yes. For this purpose, please contact me by email at email@example.com.
3. Do I have the right to a complaint and return?
Yes, in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Consumer Rights. More information can be found in the Regulations.
4. Are there any promotions?
Yes. I recommend following the Gap in Art on social media. There I inform you about all promotions, discount codes and special offers.
5. How long does it take to complete the order?
In most cases, i.e. finished works, the shipping time is up to 3 business days.
In the case of individual orders, the date is subject to mutual arrangements.
6. Can the purchased painting be picked up in person?
It is possible under the condition of prior telephone consultation.
7. What is the shipping cost in Poland?
Shipping in Poland is free.
8. What is the shipping cost within the European Union?
The shipping flat rate is ≈ 15 EUR.
9. What influences the price of a work of art?
It is influenced by several factors, namely: