Regulations of the online store
- The Luka w Sztuce online store, available at www.lukawsztuce.pl, is run by Alicja (art. Król) Kwiatkowska running a business under the name Luka w Sztuce – Alicja Kwiatkowska entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) run by the Polish Minister Competent for Economy, TIN: PL 578-314-64-83 REGON 389-365-711.
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules for using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer remotely via the Store.
- Consumer – an individual person concluding a contract with the Seller within the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller – an indivisual person running a business under the name Luka w Sztuce – Alicja Kwiatkowska, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business (CEIDG) kept by the Polish Minister Competent for Economy, NIP 578-314-64-83 REGON 389-365-711 .
- Customer – any entity making purchases via the Store.
- Entrepreneur – an individual person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which a separate act grants legal capacity, conducting business activity on its own behalf, which uses the Store.
- Store – an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.lukawsztuce.pl.
- Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system for concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time of conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
- Order – Customer’s declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Product or Products Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- Account – the customer’s account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Store.
- Registration form – a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
- Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart – an element of the Store’s software, in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product – a movable item/service available in the Store, which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement is also understood as – applying to the characteristics of the Product – a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the Store
- Seller’s e-mail address: email@example.com
- Seller’s phone number: 510 227 650
- Seller’s bank account number: Bank Pekao S.A. PL96 1240 5035 1111 0010 5286 7469 SWIFT: PKOPPLPW
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller by phone from 12:00 to 08:00 PM from Monday to Friday on working days.
To use the Store, including browsing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, the following are necessary:
- terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser,
- active e-mail account,
- cookies enabled.
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not responsible for disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
- Browsing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of §6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
- The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices. You can use the available currency converter.
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s website when placing the Order, including when expressing will be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judiciously judging, to calculate the final price in advance, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be provided in the Store in the Product description.
Setting up an Account in the Store
- To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form available when placing the first or subsequent Order. It is necessary to provide the following data: name, surname, address of residence, billing address, e-mail address, contact telephone number.
- Setting up an Account in the Store is free of charge.
- Logging into the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller via e-mail.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order, you have to:
- select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the “Add to Cart” button,
- log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration,
- if the option of placing an Order without registration has been selected – fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if different from the details of the recipient of the Order,
- click the “Order and pay” button,
- choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay for the order within the specified period.
Delivery and payment methods offered
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Postal shipment, COD postal shipment,
- Courier delivery, COD courier delivery,
- Personal pickup by prior telephone arrangement.
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Cash on delivery,
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s account,
- Electronic payments,
- Payment by credit card.
(The payment card operator is PayPro SA Settlement Agent,st. Pastelowa 8, 60-198 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068.)
Execution of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with §7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the appropriate e-mail to the Customer by the Seller to the Customer’s e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s statement on receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the Customer chooses:
- payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement – otherwise the order will be cancelled.
- cash on delivery upon receipt of the shipment, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon receipt of the shipment.
- If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time limit indicated in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
- The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery – from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- If the Customer chooses to collect the Product in person, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer on the date indicated in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed about the readiness of the Product for collection by the Seller by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided when placing the Order.
- In the case of ordering Products with different dates of readiness for collection, the date of readiness for collection is the longest given date.
- Delivery of Products is possible within the European Union.
- Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store website in the “Delivery costs” tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
Right of withdrawal
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The period specified in par. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person indicated by him other than the carrier.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
- The statement may be sent electronically by sending the statement to the Seller’s e-mail address. The statement may also be submitted on the form, the template of which is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations and as an attachment to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, however, it is not mandatory.
- If the Consumer sends a statement, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- Consequences of withdrawing from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement concluded remotely, the Agreement is considered not concluded.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller returns to the Consumer immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the item, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer. other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the Product back or until proof of its return is provided to him, depending on which event occurs first.
- The Consumer should return the Product to the Seller’s address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends back the Product before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the Product, including the cost of returning the Product if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail.
- The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the subject of the service are items which, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items after delivery.
- The Seller is the Guarantor.
- The guarantee is a voluntary declaration regarding the quality of the goods made by the Guarantor.
- The Guarantee covers all Products available in the Store.
- The warranty covers:
- The period of Guarantee protection is the life of the Seller, counting from the date on which the Product was delivered to the Customer.
- In order to take advantage of the Guarantee protection, a complaint must be submitted in accordance with § 12 of the Regulations.
- The scope of the Guarantor’s liability includes a full or partial refund of the amount paid or repair of the Product. A partial refund of the amount paid is a reduction in the price of the product and does not require returning the Product.
- The obligation to return all or part of the paid amount is performed within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Product by the Seller or the positive consideration of the complaint.
- The obligation to repair the Product is performed within 6 months from the date of receipt of the goods by the Seller.
- The customer undertakes to choose the cheapest possible shipping option currently available on the market.
- The Customer submitting a complaint under the Guarantee is obliged to deliver the Product at the expense of the Guarantor to the place indicated in § 12 point 8 of the Regulations.
- The Sale Agreement covers new and post-exhibition products.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Product to the Customer in accordance with the Sales Agreement.
- In the event of non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement of the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
- Complaints should be submitted electronically to the Seller’s e-mail address provided in these Regulations or using the electronic complaint form provided by the Seller on the Regulations website.
- It is recommended that the complaint include, among others: a concise description of the non-compliance, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer’s request in connection with the defect of the goods.
- The complaint request may be in the form of a full or partial refund of the amount paid or repair of the Product.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint request immediately, and if the Customer is a Consumer – no later than within 14 days. If the Customer is a Consumer and the Seller does not respond to the complaint request within 14 days, it is considered that the Customer’s request was justified.
- The customer undertakes to choose the cheapest possible shipping option currently available on the market.
- Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the following address:
Gap in Art, ul. Wyczolkowskiego 9/36, 82-300 Elbląg, Poland.
Out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of the Inspection Handlowa and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
- Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer of any change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the act on consumer rights, the act on the protection of personal data.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Files to download: